Busy law office seeking legal assistant with at least 2 years of experience in residential real estate transactions. Flexible - Part time and Full time arrangement available.
- Client intake/management
- Title searching
- Preparing mortgage documents
- Preparing client signing documents
- Preparing client and mortgage final reports
Must have skills:
- Attention to detail
- Advanced written and oral English skills
- Working knowledge of Lawyer Done Deal/RealtiWeb conveyancing platform
- Working knowledge of Teraview
- Working knowledge with PCLaw
- Working knowledge of basic office computer software
- Being able to speak Chinese Mandarin an asset
- Experience with private lending, commercial real estate and land development work an asset
Salary to commensurate with experience. Ideal candidate would be someone who is willing to assist and grow with the practice and take on managerial position in the future supervising other law clerks/staff.