Policy for Posting a Job Notice
- The use of this service is limited to paid-up Regular members of The Hamilton Law Association;
- Available positions for lawyers, articling students, paralegals, legal support staff, legal volunteer opportunities, and available office space can be posted;
- Those seeking a position as a lawyer, articling student, paralegal, legal support staff, legal volunteer, or seeking available office space can be posted;
- Postings are limited to jobs where the location of the primary place of work is within the municipal boundaries of The City of Hamilton;
- Job notices will be posted for a period of 90 days from the date of submission;
- Prospective applicants and employers may renew their posting or resubmit a new job submission form after the 90 day period, upon request only;
- To post a job notice, a Job Notice Submission Form must be completed and submitted to the designated HLA staff member tasked with website administration. HLA staff will not draft job notices on behalf of prospective advertisers.
To post a job notice, please submit a completed Job Notice Submission Form (below) to email@example.com.
Note: This service is free of charge.